Re: (TV) (OT) Flaming Lips

Saw them in Cambridge with Bob Mould in support. Mould was crap, but the
Lips were great. I like the way that Wayne Coyne is so honest with the
audience. He's not at all full of rock & roll bluster, but he still
manages to put on a really epic show. The only let-down was the encore
-- they did one of the slow instrumental songs from Soft Bulletin, which
was a bit of an anti-climax after a great show.

sam