RE: (TV) More Japanese naughty stuff

Who knows what "under the full moon" could be without a date for the shows?
Its likely to be material that's already in circulation. The "complete
arrow" with "outtakes" must be the full 3/20/78 show, including the tune
"Poor Circulation", audience noise, tune ups and the "Please welcome Elektra
recording artists" intro. Not worth having just for that.
Don't know about the Verlaine Tokyo show and I doubt if the singles
compilations have anything that's not been available before.
However, the DVD you mentioned in your previous email looks very
interesting. I assume from the description that its real film clips. I guess
this might include a bit of Ork Loft rehearsal footage, Foxhole from Old
Grey Whistle Test, the promo video from Call Mr Lee, the Spanish TV show
from 1987. The sound and video quality is likely to be lousy. Anything else
that may be on there? Perhaps a Japanese fan videoed one of the '92 shows
and that could be on there. Is anyone going to take the plunge and buy this
DVD? Let us all know if you do!
-Howard