RE: (TV) Kenny G!!

From: Scott Simpson <SSimpson@nyc.rr.com>
To: "'tv@obbard.com'" <tv@obbard.com>
Subject: RE: (TV) Kenny G!!
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 23:21:02 -0500

I wouldn't know Kenny G if he delivered my pizza. Who is he and why do so many God fearing people want to kill him?

Scott

I'll let Pat Metheny answer this one: http://www.apocalypse.org/~matthew/other/patm_keng/

Some years ago, my alarm went off at 6:30am to the sound of Louis Armstrong singing _What A Wonderful World_. What a great way to wake up, until I realized that Kenny G's wuss-droning off-tune wimp-sax wailing was overdubbed on it. Ever since that day, in order for that to _never_ happen again, I wake up not to the radio, but to the sound of the cold buzzer of death on my clock.

That's why I hate Kenny G. But Metheny sums it up quite well for the purists.

-e