Re: (TV) Slanted 'n' Enchanted 'n' Reissued

Hello,

I mostly lurk as well, but did recently buy the Pavement DVD. It consists
of all the videos they made (and you never saw on MTV), plus a couple
variant videos. Also a pretty entertaining documentary. The videos do
have commentary by the directors and S. Malkmus which is pretty neat.

The second DVD is one long live show and portions of a second show. They
do have two camera angle options. Unfortunately these are on cam corders
and are not pro-shot. Still the set as a whole is pretty nice if you are
a fan. List price is about $25.00 but you should be able to get it around
$18.00.

The Verdict:     If you are a big fan get it... if not, you will be
bored.
Sean C