Re: (TV) Happy New Year!

--- Maurice Rickard <maurice@mac.com> wrote:
> And yes, I'm still writing up the review of the soundtracks show, to
> be posted soon--I promise.

Ok, but I am expecting a mini-novel by the time you're done. "Tom peered
casually around the room. Looking towards the audience, he caught a glimpse of
that Mac-centric computer guy, the one he was sure had been stalking him for
the last few years... His heart raced. He shuffled his feet nervously. Finally,
he took in a deep breath and lightly ran his index finger along the neck of his
guitar. "

--Philip