Re: (TV) Peter Murphy[!] & Verlaine / Attn Keith: new review for site

i caught this tour but it was just verlaine & the church in rochester, NY.
the sound for verlaine did indeed blow there as well & in fact, the bulk of the crowd hovered at the back of the auditorium chattering loudly during verlaine's set.
then on came the mighty blowhard bullshit of the church...yugh.

 Paul Dubiansky <thedubes@bellsouth.net> wrote:umm... Peter Murphy also played the Philly show at the Tower Theater. I
completely forgot about him. I was never a big fan.