RE: (TV) Ques: on April 26, 1987 Ritz concert

A neu-funk band with Busta Cherry Jones and Bernie Worrell, I think.

All I remember was that the first 100 people in front of the stage were
super-rich trust fund slummers in their 20s, dressed in tuxedos and Armani
suits, ignoring their new-wave old-money deb girlfriends, totally whacked on
heroin (GQ/Vogue faces, junkie eyes).

Jimmy Ripp tore the place up, though. Maybe Yoko & Sean were there scouting.

-Jim