Re: (TV) Peter Murphy[!] & Verlaine / Attn Keith: new review for site

On Wed, 15 Jan 2003, Dennis D wrote:

> Was Jay Dee Daugherty playing with the Church at the time?
>
> > Thanks for the Tampa, FL Verlaine 1988 acoustic date
> > info, and thanks for the Ritz memory [I was at that
> > Dec. 22, 1984 Ritz concert].

Jay Dee Daugherty was on the Church's 1990 tour (and "Dancing Barefoot"
was in the setlist for that tour).
(Tom Verlaine, as was established earlier, was on the 1988 tour.)

While I'm at it, the following discography claims that Jay Dee and the
Church's Marty Willson-Piper both perform uncredited on Verlaine's album
"The Wonder":
http://homepage.mac.com/fipster/church/map/sideproj/verlaine.html

-karl.
karl@rockin-r.net