Re: (TV) Probably hitherho unfamiliar Verlaine photo...

At 8:28 PM +0000 1/16/03, leif joley wrote:
Well, I'm not exactly the one who took the picture - as a newspaper employee I have access to one of the photo agencies here in Sweden, so I downloaded it in hope that anyone in the group could perhaps be interested in looking at it.

My mistake. For what it's worth, I realized this when I reread your first email...*after* I sent that message of mine. Time for me to brush up on those reading comprehension skills, I guess...
--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/