Re: (TV) Television gigs 2003

This rocks... anyone hear about ticket sales yet?

Dennis, Keith, et al., any word on why they're doing these shows? More new
studio/live release rumors? Unconditional love of their fans? :^)

Will Phil go into work late so he can line-up early to get tickets, something
which was wholly unnecessary last year even though he did it anyhow? Yes.

--Philip

--- Keith Allison <keith@marquee.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> These gigs are confirmed, you lucky Americans, you
>
> March 21 - 22
> Irving Plaza, NYC

=====
"I passed through the shadow of Jupiter / And I thought about you"