Re: (TV) OT: Ween's rejected Pizza Hut jingles

Ha, I love the second one though. The boys have done a lot of work for TV
shows and films, most of it rejected. They did do all the music for a sitcom
on Fox who's name escapes me right now. They did a song for a show called
Greg the Bunny that has been cancelled that is such a cool little song but
again was never used.