RE: (TV) Richard, Richard says ....

why not ask an outsider who might have known & who has no vested interest in lying (ie. hell)?
he wrote a nice piece about laughner included in his "hot & cold" collection...
 "Casey, Leo J" <CaseyL@VOLPE.DOT.GOV> wrote:Anyone:

Does this mean that the 'never-wrong'-Heylin
was wrong in claiming that Lloyd quit for approx.
48-72 hours over TV's decision to release "Little Johnny
Jewel" as Television's first single rather than
something shorter/more commercial (Or quit briefly
for some other inner-band Verlaine/-Lloyd squabble),
and that Peter Laughtner rehearsed with Television in
Cleveland for one of those gigs, but never played
on-stage as Lloyd decided to return?

Leo

ps: Is there (any other evidence/sources* besides Heylin
and (the delusional') Laughner that Laughner was ever a
member of Television even if only for a day or two?
(I thought there was but don't trust my memory as much
as I used to unless 'facts' involve Verlaine live performances
that I actually attended.)