Re: (TV) More Gigs? / Help appreciated

In a message dated 1/22/03 4:00:19 PM Eastern Standard Time, russvr@blarg.net
writes:

> There was one in Seattle in October of 2000 at the Experience Music
> Project (EMP)that I attended. Sorry I do not have the exact date because
> I do not have my ticket stubb with me. It was very exciting to say the
> least ! - Russ

that was the show done by the Microsoft Executive, correct?

On an off topic note: my band JOSS played on Friday in Hoboken. We received
one of the best compliments yet when one audience member said we reminded him
of early SOLO Tom Verlaine. Not bad ay?  Now if some of you folks will come
out and see JOSS everything would be OK.

Chris o'donovan