(TV) $6,000,000,000 man

Wow, you sound so cynical about the music biz.  Thank goodness the Monkees
would never fall into that trap!

Scott
NYC

BTW, I think the same can said about art critics control over struggling
artists.  It is the art critics who determine what is art, that then gives
the work of artists (visual medium) value.  That value is then put into
play and traded as a commodity among consumers.

Who's to say what is art?  I guess it would be the art critics.