Re: (TV) Pretenders

"Henry Biedenkapp" <henry17306@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Chrissie is American from Akron,Ohio. Although, she relocated and formed the
> Pretenders in Britain.

Yup.  That's why I poked fun at her writing "hare" and not "rabbit".
Maybe the editor changed it.  Or maybe her failure to sound completely
British is why her journalism career never took off.  Anyway, I think
about that time she was so broke she would try her hand at anything:
even modeling at St. Martin's Art College "for 75 pence an hour" as
somebody said.  She was sleeping on peoples floors and hanging out with
Vivienne Westwood.  I think she had quit working as a clerk in Sex Shop
by then.  Maybe she wasn't in exactly the best mood to be receptive to
Eno's singing.  Given her own singing talents, it's hard to believe she
tried to make it as a guitarist.  Life is strange.

Mark