Re: (TV) Telling a Vision

As you say, calling the third album Television is either dumb
or wilfully uncommercial and I'd bet on the latter. Or perhaps it was the move of someone who knew that, in industry terms, no-one was actually going to buy it, so what does it matter?

I always thought it was a homage to the 3rd Orange Juice album 'The Orange Juice' ? (I'm sure theres other examples of this, but I cant seem to remember them just now)

nah, joking, homage (as that was) to the 3rd velvet underground album - anyone know for sure ?