(TV) ICE / Solo record/ Another Q

>>the version that just surfaced at retail
>>(on January 21) uses the correct master.

>2) Does *at retail* mean I can go to my local
>record store (e.g., Borders and get a copy)?

I'll answer my own question and then pose another.

Theoretically, yes, but I wasted about 1.5 hours
going to 4 different record stores Sat. afternoon,
and none of them had this despite ICE/Collector's
Choice claim of a Jan 21 retail release.

One nice store clerk (he actually knew who TV was)
checked for me on the store's computer and saw this
Collector's Choice title; he then suggested that
maybe since Jan. 20th was a holiday (MLK) the Jan.
21 release to stores would take place on Tues. Jan.
28th.

Has anyone gotten a copy of this 'correct'
mastering version from either Collector Choice
directly or from a record store?.

Leo (who's hoping he won't have to call Collector
Choice's 1-800 # and possibly get lost in phone hell)