Re: (TV) Television: the name

dennis, you were in the foolish virgins?
with steve mcavoy? wasn't john picarella also in that band?
i've got old rough tapes of some f. virgins recordings...perhaps yr on them?

 Dennis D <dend@nyc.rr.com> wrote:Ugh I hate trying to come up with band names. Some of the bands I've been
in, The Foolish Virgins, Pop Decay, The Richard Lloyd Quintet (although
sometimes we were a Quartet and once a Trio) Fuzz Factor (mutated from Fuzzy
Math, when confronted with the name Fuzzy Math people would say, Fuzzy
What?, I think my accent didn't help any) and the Lackawannas, and Dark
Sweet Cherries.

> One of my high school bands, named by me: "The Canadians".
>
> Best band name I ever thought of, oddly before I'd heard of Television:
"The