Re: (TV) Television: the name

I love this game

Andy

I still think my favourite name is Serious Drinking.

I was in a band called the Bugs. I wanted us to be called Fenella Fielding but was in a minority of one. I left, they got in a proper drummer, couldn't think of a better name so went for Fenella Fielding.

I still think it's a great name.

Frying Tonight

Nick

ps someone seemed to suggest that it would be good to give a band a name that would be easily searchable on the net.........what a soulless idea.......sorry but that's how I feel.