Re: (TV) Phil Spector detained in homicide investigation

Possible eyewitness account :

    "Don't you worry, my little pet," said Spector.  "I will
never leave wonderful, lovable you."

    "I don't need you anymore!", she said.

    "Oh, why?"

    "I don't want your second hand love--anyone but you!  Just wait
'till my Bobby gets home!"

    "That's alright, baby. But I'll be crying tomorrow.  And I'm playing
for keeps."

    "You took advantage of me!" she exclaimed.

    "I love you, Betty.  You're my baby.  We were born to be together.
I can't help if if you've lost that lovin' feeling."

    "What am I to do?"

    "Is this what I get for loving you?  Better da do ron ron!  I'm
running close behind you".

    "Help! He hit me! (but it felt like a kiss)."

Imagine!  Here we are at the end of the century and all we have is a
world of tears.  Little did we know that our legends would stumble and fall.
First OJ, now Spector. Maybe Spector wasn't a fine, fine boy, but you have
to admit he was a rebel.

The one thing nobody ever said about Phil Spector: to know him is to
love him.

Mark