Re: (TV) TV bootleg

although ebay takes no effort to police itself, it
supposedly will respond (get rid of bad sellers) if
consumers complain.  if you lodge a complaint with
them about this seller / item (in other words, selling
a boot, which probably no one here agrees with, and
which would be against their states policy), they will
follow up.

or so i've heard.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2505759057&category=22