(TV) Size of Television Crowd: 90,000 happy folks

>Anybody care to guesstimate how big a crowd the
>Television shows are likely to pull in?

Id estimate about b80-90,000 per night. :>)

I'm pretty sure the 2 in NYC last year in March
sold out and that Irving Plaza's capacity is about 1,000.
Dennis?

	Leo

ps: Haven't a clue about how well this year's shows
in NYC will sell or what capacities of Philly and DC
venues are.

PPS: By the way, anyone on List have any idea why
Television are playing these shows and why not more
cities/countries?

PPPS: Prediction:  they will play a set list very
close to last year's [Jeez I hope I'm wrong]