Re: (TV) Size of Television Crowd: 90,000 happy folks / Song revivals?

Searching for " "irving plaza" capacity " on Google, it seems that Irving Plaza
holds somewhere between 1200 to 1800 people.

I, too, predict a setlist similar to last year's, although it would be awesome
to hear the revival of another chestnut a la "Oh Mi Amore".

If they do revive something, here are my guesses as to what it would be, using
the follow criteria: (1) Song must have been performed live at some point
during the 1976-78 time frame, and (2) if the song was never recorded in the
studio by Television, it must never have appeared on a Verlaine solo LP either,
in any form (which excludes stuff like "Grip of Love", "Breakin' In My Heart",
and "Hard On Love").

My best guesses:
- "Careful"
- "Foxhole"
- "Friction"

And the only-in-my-dreams choice: "Adventure"

--Philip