Re: (TV) TV-spotting: Ida No

it never does, does it?
i've seen em...they play out in portland
semi-regularly (tho not tons lately)...
not bad, but by no means as extraordinary as the hype
would have you believe.
i can instantly think of 3 or 4 portland bands with
far more compelling frontpersons....

http://www.portlandmercury.com/2000-11-09/music5.html