(TV) The Venue 1982 gigs

Re recent discussion of dates of the "Venue" shows in 1982, this just came in to my site:

"Tom Verlaine - European tour 1982:
The two shows at Venue, London was not the 2nd and 3rd June but 9th and 10th or the 10th and 11th (it4s definitely the 10th as I have still got my ticket). It would also be silly (and expensive) to go to England for two shows, then back to New York for two shows (4th and 5th June) and then back to Europe again."

I remember someone on the list has definite memories of these gigs - any comments?

Keith
--
http://www.marquee.demon.co.uk