Re: (TV) Text based Verlaine lyrics?

In message <200302172251.OAA20604@mail.cruzio.com>, Mark G. Ryan <mgryan@cruzio.com> writes
Does anybody know of a text-based collection of Verlaine
lyrics on the Web?

The one on "The Wonder" downloads very slowly and the menu
won't work with all browsers.   (Of course, people who think
all computers run Windows won't be concerened about this.)

That site is also totally unusable by text-based browsers,
because no one bothered to put "ALT=" clauses in the links.

I have my own page which I use as a portal to "The Wonder"
to avoid having to wait for all those images in the main
menu to download.  But that still doesn't get past the
baroque scripting in the submenu pages.

I know, the whole thing's a piece of shit, really.

However, bypassing the menu, the individual pages are:

http://www.marquee.demon.co.uk/tellyr1.htm
http://www.marquee.demon.co.uk/tellyr2.htm
http://www.marquee.demon.co.uk/tellyr3.htm
http://www.marquee.demon.co.uk/extelyr.htm