Re: (TV) Richard From The Tombs

At 9:35 PM +0000 2/24/03, Keith Allison wrote:
Did no-one see Rocket From The tombs with Richard in L.A. last night?

A friend of mine wrote me from LA yesterday saying he didn't think he was going to the Ubu show, though he was tempted. I told him about the RFTT show, but I don't know if it swayed him.

In somewhat related news, it appears that longtime Ubu (and other great acts) engineer Ken Hamann passed away last month, at the age of 74: http://www.cleveland.com/news/plaindealer/index.ssf?/base/news/104245381889930.xml
--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/