(TV) sort of OT

I was just listening to Lloyd Cole's Rattlesnakes in the car, having picked it up this morning in a charity shop for next to nothing, and I realised that it sounds much better now than when it came out. Then, I thought he was an obnoxious little git (which could, of course, say more about me than it does about him...). Now, it mostly sounds terrific. Maybe it's because I've mellowed a bit in my approach but maybe, it occurred to me, some things just sound better later on, if you see what I mean. The third Television album springs to mind.
--
http://www.marquee.demon.co.uk