(TV) OT: Cat Power

Hi . On the topic of being off topic I would like to announce the availability
of a track I recorded with my friend Tamar Boursalian for the - *the?* - Cat
Power tribute project. Yes another tribute I get to add to my CV. This is a
cover of  the Cat Power (Chan Marshall) song called Cross Bones Style. It
features Tamar's lightning clear vocals and my understated (for me) guitar
playing. If you like Cat Power, or Sandy Denny, or Grace Slick or Kate Bush ,
then you will love the way Tamar sings. To download, click here:
ftp://ftp.blarg.net/users/russvr/CrossBonesStyle.mp3  . The Cat Power tribute
project was the labor of love of one Roger Deforest. More on this project can
be found here: http://dear.to/catpower  .
And now back to our regularly unscheduled programming. thanks ! - Russ