(TV) Do we even want to go there?

-----Original Message-----
From:	Steve Rovner [SMTP:serovner@mindspring.com]
Sent:	Tuesday, February 25, 2003 10:22 PM
To:	tv@obbard.com
Subject:	(TV) Marquee Moon Vinyl Re-Issue

title Marquee Moon
format 180 gram LP (gatefold sleeve)
catalog number 4m501

A couple of years ago, when Desert Island discs were all the rage, I wanted
to set up a list of favorite, most "used" gatefold albums that served such
a handy dual purpose during those late nights in the dorm.  (if you get my
waft, err drift)

Forgot what most of them were but definitely Velvets 69 Live.  Live Dead

Every so often I pull out a double album and there's this residue in the
crease.

Anybody else have favorite dual purpose albums?

Scott,
that would make me a Columbia undergraduate
NYC