Re: (TV) Re: TV Digest V1 #858

Fred Hamilton <fred@yonkitime.com>

Wow Fred, quite an email address ya got there. :) Do you think you can hook
Keith Allison up with one like that? :)
Anyone all this talk of coke has me jones and an old dope fiend, hey wait, I
am an old dope fiend. Anyway, I might venture down to Washington Hgts and
grab me a couple of them cokes and bought the "new" USA version and do me a
taste test, hope I don't get hooked on that stuff again.
Pretty much off topic, even though he is friends with Tom and Patti. I saw
Jim Carroll read lastnight in NYC. It was pretty inspiring as I write about
subject matter very similar to Jim's and it's not surprising having come
from the same neighborhood and the more or less same age group.
Hopefully it can inspire my lazy ass to get busy writing again.
Dennis