Re: (TV) Do we even want to go there?

Ohhh Two 7s Clash still sounds great. Top stuff Keith.

Did anyone ever manage to see any of Lee Perry's series of Guinness tv(hey almost on topic there)adverts a couple of years ago. Think they only went out in Ireland though. They were totally mad as you would expect.

I seem to remember using the covers of Culture's "Two 7s Clash", various U-Roy and Keith Hudson albums and Lee Perry's "Super Ape" for more than just keeping the records safe. There again, if I can remember it then I probably wasn't there...
--
http://www.marquee.demon.co.uk