(TV) more OT, but guitar

This is the first time I have ever seen a tribute album where a contributor
was dead before the subject of the tribute.

George Harrison - Tribute: Songs From The Material World
Great, major label tribute to George Harrison. Check these songs:
1. While My Guitar Gently Weeps - Todd Rundgren
2. Devil's Radio - Masters of Reality
3. I, Me, Mine - Marc Ford
4. Give Me Love (Give Me Peace On Earth) - Dave Davies
5. Here Comes The Sun - John Entwistle
6. Within You, Without You - Big Head Todd and The Monsters
7. Savoy Truffle - They Might Be Giants
8. I Want To Tell You - The Smithereens
9. Old Brown Shoe - Leslie West
10. Taxman - Bill Wyman's Rhythm Kings
11. It's All Too Much - Wayne Kramer
12. Isn't It A Pity - Jay Bennett/Edward Burch

http://www.notlame.com