RE: (TV) REMASTERED? Japanese 1998 cd

The seller might believe s/he is being honest. As I said, the rumor was
widespread that it had been remastered or re-EQ'ed, but I don't think it says
so on the CD. I need to doublecheck.

Even Verlaine apparently thought the disc had been re-EQ'ed. To my ears, it has
not. I can try digitally comparing the files tonight to be certain - my ears
have been wrong before!

--Philip