Re: (TV) The silence is deafening

It's been awfully quiet in MM List last 10 days or so.
Is this the proverbial 'calm before the storm" of Television
live shows beginning next weekend?

	Leo

Leo

Speaking personally, we are almost certainly about to go to war. Even if I was living in the States and able to go to one of the shows, I'm afraid my mind would be more on other things. Although I would be the first to opine about immersing myself in music in order to forget about real life.......but I don't want to immerse myself at the moment. Most of my email time has been concentrating on more political stuff. Sorry to introduce this Philip but it is possible that others are similarly pre-occupied?

Nick