RE: (TV) (OT) Pogues

 And he's
right--he's already made a mark as deep as Brendan Behan, so let him follow
his heroes down if he chooses.

-Jim K.

Jim is absolutely right.  We live in a culture that is based on the
inalienable right of free will.  Why do we have a problem when people
choose to exercise that right?

Reminds me of the NYTimes story about some public park in Zurich which is
open needle.  And the schools do day trips there to show the kiddies about
the consequences of heroin, here children throw pennies at the junkie.

And yet Zurich, Lucern and Bern are three of the top ten cities in the
world to live in, as they rate quality of life.

Scott, NYC  (not even in the top 50)

PS.  Shane may be as deep as Brendan Behan, but nowhere near as deep as
Brenda Blethyn.  She totally rocks.