Re: (TV) NYC show

Pretty appalled(and surprised) with that sort of remark Philip but you are of course free to say whatever you like because you live in the world's greatest democracy(apart from when it comes to Presidential election results). Maybe you should allow serious discussions about the horrible events that are about to take place. Either way you should not abuse your position by making flippant remarks and then expect to keep any responses off list.

Wait, I thought these were warm-up shows for the Iraqi dates next month, right? Wasn't that one of the reasons Bush/Blair gave for liberating Iraq - so that
"the people of Iraq could enjoy the sinewy, melodic guitar lines of
Television?"

(I'm sure someone will be offended by this message: please send your flames
directly to me. Thanks)

--Philip