(TV) Saturday Show Question

Saturday show was fantastic!  They played really well together -- Tom played
more than last year, and he was amazingly good -- Richard, Fred and Billy
were all in top form.  I got lucky, because I got in really early, and got
one of the "seats" on the right side of the room -- and I could actually see
what was going on (except I couldn't see Richard very well)!  Tom missed a
few lines here and there, but actually, Tom was my big revelation last
night, though, as you know, I am a big Richard fan, but Tom was hot last
night!

By the way, did Tom use an electronic shaver or was that what I thought it
was???