Re: (TV) Review of Saturday's show

I agree, great review, thanks Keith. I was lucky enough to get in Saturdays
show too, even though it was sold out. The weasel powers were in full
effect.
I didn't buy one of the CD's which I should have, if only to give a little
more cash to the band. I think I already have that show, but by supporting
them a bit more maybe they will be encouraged to do more such projects.
Actually I should have bought 10 and put they on Ebay! Oh well, thats not my
style.