RE: (TV) Sort of on topic

-----Original Message-----
From:
Dennis D
>>Maybe you're just getting old, like me.

No kidding - I just turned 44, and whatever that means, I have been on a bit
of a binge - a little more drinking, fell off the cigarette wagon, and
tonight's Television show will be my 3rd in a month (Spoon - 4/11,  at the
OttoBar (MD) is next)
I am digging it, and I want it to continue, but,
oh! the price I pay the day after! My ears, my knees, oh my achin' back.

Off to shop for wheelchairs,
 - H.

NP: White Light Motorcade  - - CMJ sampler (check them out - some great Iggy
influence, CD is due out this month, saw them last week, really liked it)