(TV) Re: Leo's Report/Review ; Lloyd Interview in May 2003 'Vintage Gu itar Mag'

Yes it was great seeing Dennis, Tom (Bessoir and friends),
Jesse H., Dara (Philip's wife), and Adam (Philip's friend),
and Philip.

There's an interesting Richard Lloyd interview in the
May 2003 'Vintage Guitar Magazine ----can someone
transcribe and post it to list (it's not long)?

The trouble with taking Fri. off from work to
go to NYC for 3 days is that: a) you have to return,
and b) when you show up Mon. morn and it's not
easy to get 'back in the swing' of being a
lowly government technocrat.

So give me another 24+ hours to write up my thoughts
on the shows---I realize by then any write-up will be
more than a little anti-climactic.

In the meantime, I'll 'll just give you one word to
describe Sat. night's Irving Plaza show------monumental.

	Leo