Re: (TV) Re: Leo's Report/Review ; Lloyd Interview in May 2003 'Vintage Gu itar Mag'

> In the meantime, I'll 'll just give you one word to
> describe Sat. night's Irving Plaza show------monumental.

I was very happy with the whole weekend, well a little disappointed that I
didn't get to see them in Philly and introduce one of my favorite guitarists
to my FAVORITE band. I liked the version of Psychotic Reaction they did on
Saturday a lot.
OK, now didn't a list member mention something about microphones arriving in
time for Friday's show??????????????????????????????????????? My friend
Peter who is responsible for many of the early Television tapes being in
existence was at the Saturday's show, but sadly his taping days are way
behind him.