Re: (TV) more geek help

On Tue, 25 Mar 2003 10:52:05 -0500
Scott Simpson <SSimpson@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
> I am using Windows XP Media Player version 9 to transfer albums and
> minidiscs to CD-R.

My sympathies.

> Someone has explained this to me as default setting between "disc at once"
> and "track at once", however I can't find comparable language or features
> on Windows Media Player.

Use a tool better suited to the job, like Easy CD Creator (or whatever
Adaptec/Roxio calls it now).

Windows Media Player is an evil thing; even on the one Windoze machine
I bother with (my son's) I use other programs to do what it does.  I
_really_ dislike the idea of Media Player keeping watch over everything
I listen to.

http://www.ciol.com/content/news/repts/102022107.asp