RE: (TV) live CD:, New 'Listeners Friendly'

At 10:34 AM -0500 3/28/03, Casey, Leo J wrote:
any
suggestions from any Listers on how they get out of their
 'writer's block'?)

Don't bother starting at the beginning. Start in the middle with something you found interesting--usually the blocks (in my experience) are the result of thinking that you have to cover something that isn't interesting to you. (Like, say, thinking you have to describe *every* solo in detail, and not just the ones that really hit you. Or thinking that you have to mention what everyone did on every song, or whatever.) So for now, I'd say just skip the areas where you're getting bogged down.

HTH,
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/