(TV) Live cd

I picked up the cd at their last concert, sort of half fearing that I
already had it in a slightly less legal form, seeing as its drawn from
their 1992 tour.  I didn't though, and am glad I bought it when I did,
it's a really good show they put on, save for some obnoxious audience
chatter.
            At first, I thought it was very odd to put out a live cd for
an 11 year old show, but now it seems all clear. After the dc show,
besides being disappointed with not hearing all the MM/Adventure songs
they wanted, the crowd was really curious (those I talked to and
eavesdropped on) about the little heard reunion disc.  I don't know how
the band felt about it in retrospect, but this is a disc that got its
share of mundane reviews from a few corners and has been out of pressing
for a while.  So the solution would be in the live disc, with 8 tracks
(out of 11 songs) culled from the s/t disc, given livelier and spicier
renditions than in the studio, and readily available to all
concertgoers.
So if the new fans wanted to hear more of the songs that got the most
play live, they would have to buy this disc.  It's ultimately like
replacing the reunion disc with a more user friendly version. just my
thoughts.