(TV) Need help finding a UK box set of punk (OT)

I was hoping one of the list's UK members might be able to help me out.  I'm looking for a copy of a 5 CD boxed set called "1-2-3-4: Punk & New Wave 1976-1979".  It came out in 1999, on the Universal label.  It appears to be out of print, and I can't find it anywhere using the web.  If any of you see a copy sitting around a record shop in the UK, let me know, as I would like to purchase it for my son.

(Since the last (100th) song on the boxed set is Marquee Moon, I guess this post is not totally off topic.)

Thanks!

Steve