Re: (TV) Great news!

At 7:22 AM -0800 4/1/03, Jay wrote:
the eagles reference gave it away

I'm actually glad Jay mentioned that, because it made me take the time to read the description and track list--the "That's Amore" (RL vocal) is indeed a fine touch. Great bit of comic writing there, too, Philip.

The Eagles reference, btw, reminds me of this item. While I'm reluctant to bring up the war, this episode seems like something of a comparatively light-hearted break from the stream of bad news: http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&u=/afp/iraq_war_civilians

Of course, these people have suffered enough. Do they have to listen to the Eagles on top of all that?
--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/