RE: (TV) Great news!

--- "Casey, Leo J" <CaseyL@VOLPE.DOT.GOV> wrote:
> How you do dat?! (And how long did it take to set it up?

What are you guys talking about?! I didn't set this up. I don't know why that
T. Rex CD showed-up during your checkout process. Must be something wrong with
Rhino's site. You can email them at drrhino@rhino.com and ask about the MARQUEE
MOON reissue and when it will be available for purchase.

--Philip