From: <serovner@mindspring.com>
To: <tv@obbard.com>; <ray@wavewalker.freeserve.co.uk>
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2003 5:32 PM
Subject: (TV) Need help finding a UK box set of punk (OT)

> I was hoping one of the list's UK members might be able to help me out.
I'm looking for a copy of a 5 CD boxed set called "1-2-3-4: Punk & New Wave
1976-1979".  It came out in 1999, on the Universal label.  It appears to be
out of print, and I can't find it anywhere using the web.  If any of you see
a copy sitting around a record shop in the UK, let me know, as I would like
to purchase it for my son.