(TV) Arthur Lee and Tom's Teeth

Arthur Lee played in Los Angeles about a year ago and got great reviews.
Then he went to Europe and he was given some kind of prize or honor by
someone in the British government who is a big fan of his. Maybe
Arthur's web site will give details.

As for Tom's teeth, one of his eyeteeth slightly overlaps a front tooth.
He has a capped front tooth. I think he dove into someone's football
helmet in high school. I never noticed any speech impediment except that
when he's nervous he speaks with a high squeaky voice. I haven't seen
him in awhile, maybe his teeth have drifted.